Monday, November 22, 2010

Dr. Kuldip Dhiman

Kuldip Dhiman

About Me

I am a writer, designer, photographer। I am interested in subjects as diverse as psychology, philosophy, physics, history, biology, literature etc. I work for The Tribune as chief designer. Earlier I worked in Muscat as industrial photographer, and before that in Bangalore. I have over 250 articles to my credit. Two short stories were published in All Hallows, a magazine of the Ghost Story Society, Canada. I have a doctorate in philosophy of mind from Panjab University, India. I specialize in evolutionary psychology, and my other interests are Freudian psychoanalysis and Vedanta.

Blogs:

Kuldip Dhiman's Philosophy & Psychology Blog

2 comments:

  1. Many thanks for this amazing post!
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir.Today I read Death is not end Intumescent of India. I like to bring some more your notice

    ReplyDelete